Sunday, August 01, 2004

Music from the Hearts 2004

Finally, Music from the Hearts '04 has ended.

Can still remember that it was quite scary everytime we were informed about the bad ticket sales. I wouldn't say I had tried my best, but I knew I had put in effort... and managed to sold 6 tickets with the grace of God. But it was great that the band sticked through the whole thing together and the turn-out rate yesterday was still quite ok.

Personally, MFTH'04 was a better concert than Sojourn'04.

First, I guess that the pieces were easier and more receptive to the audience.

Next, I guessed that I've committed more of the concert to God this time round. Didn't felt as panicky as the precious concert. Could felt His peace with me on the stage whenever I focused on Him. Knew that Trumpet Concerto was one of the best piece for myself (least mis-pitches around). But when I got to the last encore piece (Copacabana)... hee... had quite a lot of errors.

Anyway... glad that it's over, and that though this time, my relationship with cetain people has improved.

Even went for my first movie "marathon" with Jinsong, Guan Cun, Tim, Kaisin, Peilan and Huixian. It was quite a memorable night for me.

But then came the standard question again... So what's next?

Ha... for now... the more important thing is to get the few of them down for The Spooks Show, and pray hard for the salvation of my friends. As for whether I'll continue to stay in NTU band...
That's another posting when God speaks to me lor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus Ang said...

Praise God for you pulling through!!!

I believe you'll just get better each time.

So sorry that I didn't attend this year's concert. Actually, I really had wanted to go. . .but the workload in NIE is piling up.

Bro, just want to encourge you - you are doing great! Movie marathorn is not something that I think you will do normally! But by God's grace, you did it and with such fond memories!

Must jia you jia you bro!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home