Tuesday, August 03, 2004

First of all, just want to thanks Marcus for faithfully reading my past 2 posts and leaving down encouraging comments. Really made me felt so special and appreciated.

Met up with Jamie's business associate, Andrew, yesterday afternoon at Clementi Mac. Me really skeptical of such stuffs cause the way these people talk about money can be quite scary at times. It is as if they live, eat, breathe on money only (sounds like they've entered the M-12 vision right? HA!HA!) BUt Andrew is ok lar... didn't feel the Money vision consuming him at the moment. And I'm glad that Andrew has this idea of helping the poor and needy when he make it BIG next time.

The past 2 weeks preparing for "Music from the Hearts" was really fun... cause music is so much part of me. But at the same time, really had a bad time in my spiritual walk. Skipped 2 weeks of service (still don't know how to account to Jerome) and cell groups. Missed Ting ting's baptism and stuffs like that.

Really felt far from God and the church for now. Wondering if I'll start disappearing from FCBC like 4 years back. For now, the answer would be a "No".Even if it's not for God, it'll be for the people I love. But I know if I don't start picking things up, I might really put up a looong disappearing act. And it'll be really disastrous when it happens.

(But for you guys and gals reading this... don't worry too much about me. You'll make me feel weird if you people starting flooding me with your love and concern. Currently still quite ok. Just keep me in prayers hor. Believe things will be much better when school reopens next tuesday.)

Lastly... may the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob bless all of you reading this post. Amen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus Ang said...

Oh well, since you asked not to leave any "love letters", I shan't do it. *smile* Me too sort of "slipping" away from church too. Think mine's twice as long as yours already. :p

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home