Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Spooks Show

Finally, the Spooks show is over. And I'm left with a lot of questions. What have I done? Have I done enough? Why didn't I pray more? And stuffs like that.

Yesterday night went for the 1st Spooks show with Daw wei, Peixuan(DW's gf) and Weizhi. Well... Was quite disappointed that they left halfway through the preaching. Tonight went for the last show with Huixian, Jinsong and Peilan. Great that they stayed throughout the show. Anyway, really enjoyed my time with these wonderful people.

None of them went down during the altar call. But I felt nothing. Perhaps I'm immue to such stuffs? Or perhaps my heart is getting cold for the lost souls around me? But I do really hope they would raise their hands and accept Jesus into their lives.

Perhaps now, then most important thing for me is... Shall I go back to NTU band? I really enjoy the companionship in NTU... especially with Jinsong and GuanCun. But somehow felt that band activities are not that spiritually healthy for me in one way or another. Really caught in between. But then, the crucial point is still, whether God wants me back in NTU band? Think that before GOd speaks clearly to me, I wouls still go back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home