Friday, June 24, 2005

Tired



Been busy the past few days.

What have I been doing the 2 days? Working part-time, meeting Pastor Lily for CIP stuffs, writing cards for the jc students, meeting up people for dinner and chats.... been out the past few days and returning late every night(except Wednesday).

Attended NTU/NYP band concert yesterday night with Wenguang and Liwen and returned home about 1130pm last night. Just early enough to watch the Guess Show.

Sort of feeling exhausted right now.

Yes...really exhausted. Not only physically, but also emotionally and spiritually also. Just sort of feel like resting at home for today and nua a bit.

But cannot lar... Still got to leave home at 3pm for my 5pm service. Most likely will reach home at 12 midnight again. Then tomorrow morning still have to go for SOL again. Really wish can just sleep and sleep and rest till I'm fully recharged again.

Felt sort of weak now... but I guess the best solution is to enter God's Presence and to find rest for my soul and healing for my spirit. =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home