Friday, June 17, 2005

Independent me!

Well... a few post ago I mentioned that my bro got married. But the thing is he's still living in the same room as me. Argh !!!!

Well... My brother and sister-in-law has gotten a HDB unit at Depot Road. But they're planning to spend some time renovating the place, and also preparing for their chinese wedding, then shift into their new flat. So... for the next few months, I'm still sharing room with my brother.

I'm not complaining. Just that sometimes my brother will read magazine late at night till he doze off. So, when I want to sleep, I'll always deliberately walk in and out of the room so that hopefully he'll wake up and switch off the lights. When this fail, then I'll just switch off the lights and go to sleep sheepishly.

Yar... talking about deliberately walking in and out of the room. Recently discover that I'm actually a person with a lot of "xin ji". But think of it.. my hidden motives are all very good one. Never had any intentions to harm anyone. So for those reading this post... please don't keep your distance from me.

Been slightly busy these few days. Mum's with eldest brother at church camp in malaysia from Wed till Sat. Which means that I'll have to do all the housework. So getting a bit tired. It sure ain't easy being a housewife/houseman.

Salute to all Fathers on Father's Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home