Thursday, May 26, 2005

Terrible week

It has been a terrible week.... and when I say terrible, it's really terrible.

It wasn't terrible physically. Even though it has been raining the past few days and I couldn't go for my regular jog, it was still ok.

It wasn't terrible mentally. I didn't think much for the past few days, but didn't stress out or go blank mentally.

But it was terrible spiritually for me. To be frank... hadn't been praying or reading the Bible much as compared to the past 2 weeks. Guess I was too sure of myself and thought that nothing could prevent me from growing near to God. Then out of the blue, when I didn't keep watch of myself... SIGH... and the rest is history.

I was brought back to the passage in Matthew 24:42, "Therefore keep watch because you do not know on what day your Lord will come"

So I guess I have to pick myself up from where I had fallen and start to run the race for God again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria-Plant said...

just wanna encourage you that in spite of it all, you saw the light! Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you (james 4:8)
:) keeping you in prayer

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home