Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Weird Dream



After looking through the photos taken at the NTU/NYP concert, love this picture the most cause I think I look great in this one. =)

Taken by Liwen's handphone. Yar... great handphone. Think I always look good in her phone. Must ask her to be the permanent photographer in all our outings!

This morning had some weird dreams. Dreamt of scenes from the show "Zhou Xiang Gong He" (the show that talks about the transition of Qing Dynasty to Rupublic of China). But it's sort of crazy. Forgot the storyline in my dream. But remember dreamt of the Emperor, the Empress Dowager and certain other characters in the story.

An interesting quote about women:-
Every woman needs to know that she is exquisite and exotic and chosen. This is core to her identity, the way whe bears the image of God. Will you pursue me? Do you delight in me? Will you fight for me?
- John Eldredge, "Wild at Hearts"

3 Comments:

Blogger Victoria-Plant said...

interesting but true quote..
my 'Captivating' book talks abt it too..

:)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

ya look quite photogenic. But careful of narcissism. Hehe.

4:34 AM  
Blogger WG said...

eh, i think the bottom one with the 3 of us is clearer. but this pic is also not bad. cheers bro, we shall take more pic at lw convo tmr.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home