Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fruitful Saturday

My eldest brother wanted to drive my mum down to bugis today, so I tagged along so as to cut down travelling time for myself. Thanks God I tagged along cause when I left Bugis, I found that certain roads were sealed for NDP rehearsals. And all the buses that I can take down to church from Bugis are detouring. Thank God I was there at Bugis, or else I'm sure to be extra late for church service.

So no choice... have to take a cab down. And I was about 20 minutes early. Still feeling very down and upset when I reached church. But thank God that managed to release my burden in the time of worship. The release came in the form of a few tears coming out of my eyes. Thank God I didn't cry too badly. Ha!

Felt much better after service. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home