Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Friends

Yesterday night was with my bmt friends. And then I was thinking about friends in my life. Thank God that I still have friends from JC, BMT, Church, NUS and Dunearn whom I meet up quite regularly.

Just thinking about it... I do love to hang out with these friends, but out of all of them, my bmt friends are those whom I least love to hang out.

Basically there's only ONE reason why I least like to come out with them... and that's because they eat too much.

Ok... I admit that I'm a big eater also. But most of my friends are small eater. So I think that encourages me to eat less also. ** Wenguang, I think that's one reason why I enjoy being with you, cause you help me to control my diet. => **

So... dear friends, if you're reading this... please help me but eating less when we go out together, ok?

1 Comments:

Blogger WG said...

eh, i already tell u, when i go out with u, its u who make me eat too much one lor. haha. but we should all enjoy our food and but everything in moderation lor.

eh, we still haven go for afternoon beer. when u free?

WG.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home