Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tough journey

The past few months have been a bit tough... going through some major ups and downs in my spiritual walk. Thank God that I finally pulled it through. Went through RL288 Retreat last week and it was a really great time we had together. (See picture on left : Top Left Clockwise -> Zhongyu, Wayne, Me, Kenneth, Marcus.


Really thank God for those who care about me in many ways. Also thank God for His family.

Now I'm in NIE and things are pretty ok. Going for some Meranti Project tomorrow. Still not sure what's the whole thing about. The say that it's a new project and we are the pioneer batch. REally feel honoured. But not sure how the whole thing will turn out to be. Really hope that this will be an invaluable experience in my NIE life other than all the assignments that are piling up now... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home