Friday, April 22, 2005

Exam stress

Was really stressed up yesterday and today.
There's simply too much information to recall and too little time to go in depth.
Tried to stuff the knowledge into my mind but find that I'm highly ineffective.

Anyway... decided to let it be... as Jerome say, "Just do your best".
Think I also a bit "kan po hong cheng" already.
Been studying so much for the past years... perhaps coming out to work would be more fun?!?!
Ha... But I guess I still prefer studying in NUS cause things are more relax and time is more flexible.

Even though tomorrow is suppose to be my Sabbath (where I'm suppose to be spending time on God and His people the whole day), but I guess I still got to spend the morning trying to do some things... maybe clear up my MA3236 or IT2002 before going on to the past year paper?

Thank God for the peace in this time of stress!

1 Comments:

Blogger WG said...

Hey man, its me, WG! only managed to read your most recent post as i got back late today. aiya, you are rite lor, take it easy abit and refrain from studying too much lah. sometimes its counterproductive and we become too stressed out. Anyway, like i always talk to you, i think u know ur standard and u also know ur study pattern best, so i think u know what to do.... steady dun gan cheong. But what i wanna say is, which u have heard me so many times is, dun be in a rush to come out and work, u have ur whole life ahead to work, so think about ur options properly. if the thesis topic u choose is a good one, u might even enjoy ur honours yr, and maybe in that one yr, you might also discover other things that might be interesting or that u might enjoy. Call me or sms me anytime to hang out! Ciao!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home