Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kranji Sec Camp + Monopoly @ Settler's

Too many things happened in this camp already... And after writing all of them in my journal, now I'm also tired of typing it down. But if u interested can let me know I'll pass u my reflection.

Anyway... Still missing my dear 2A children... starting to feel like a father. ha...

Saturday went to Settle's Cafe for the 1st time in my life with wenguang, liwen and fai. I guess it turned out to be quite a good experience. Although we just stick to playing bridge and monopoly, we still had a lot of fun. Especially at the end of the game when Wenguang was the most wealthy and wen, fai and me had to do a merger to try to defeat him. It was one of the rare times where I laughed till tears came into my eyes. But felt that it's a bit sad that we didn't try other news games.

Looking forward to our next meeting at Fai's place!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home