Monday, January 02, 2006

More updates

Been really busy these few days...

Busy with my thesis on "Avoidable and Unavoidable subgraphs of tournaments". Still not much progress especially with so many things on my calender schedule.

Was busy with packing of goodie bags on 31st December. Worked so hard from 12noon to 6pm. After that went to Macau Express with Jiajin to have a wonderful dinner. And We went Metro sales. I bought 2 short-sleeves shirt. When I reached home around 10pm I was super-tired and suppose to fall asleep quickly. But then I was really mad at some people and so didn't fall asleep that quickly. Thank God that talked with Andy from quite some time... and so thinking think of those angry things during that 1 hour of chatting and managed to fall asleep quite peacefully.

Had worship in Jerome's office on new year morning. Was late for half an hour cause I knew I had to settle those issues with God first. Thank God that it was a great G12 time in Jerome's office.

Went for the New Year Party... It was really wild and crazy... not really for me though... ha. Thank God that I had a good chat with some people. I believe that this year of celebration will be a year of breakthroughs for me too!

Hallelujah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home