Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Sabbath

Went to meet my spiritual son for tuition before service... but realise he wasn't in the mood. Lost his cuffs and got into some disagreement with his father. Guess he's pretty stressed with his SYF and songFestival thing... so we just walk walk and chit chat a bit. Was hoping that this will help him to relax and forget about the unhappy things. During service can see that he's quite "no mood" for worship or the sermon... really worried for him.

After cell group managed to listen to the testimonial of one of Zhongyu's cell member. Was really really blessed by his walk with God. Though he knew God for less than 1 year, yet his experience with what God can do in his life really impress me. Indeed God always do wonders.

Really envy Zhongyu that he has such a wonderful member. Not that I'm complaining or grumbling about my spiritual son for not being wonderful. In fact, he's been a great blessing to me by his willingness to share and to make effort in his studies. But it's natural that all parents want their kids to be the head and not the tail, and to be top and not the bottom. So I guess I'm still looking forward to the day where my "boy" becomes a man of God who will rise up to impact the world. Don't really know what I can do to help him, but I guess I really need to pray more for him.

Less than 36 hours before my first paper on monday. Haven't squeeze everything inside my head yet, but really has the peace of God which my cell group prayed for me just now. Thank God once again for the peace. Glory to God in the highest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home