Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hibernating...


This is the picture of the bowling session on 26th December @ Marina Square. Notice the rose among the thorns? ha...

Anyway... the weather these few days have been rainy and wet. Can't go for my regular jog... can just feel myself getting fatter... must cut down on my food intake already. Also cause of the cold weather.. really feel like hibernaing and just go on sleeping forever... but can't cause my thesis is still much lagging behind. Really got to try finish typing my third chapter before end of this week then can start on the last chapter...

Anyway.. after several considerations... decided to drop Stochastic and Graph... don't want to be the one absorbing the B/B- in those modules... Just want to work hard this semester and try to do well and perhaps can raise my CAP to 4.0 and get a good 2nd Upper instead of 2nd Lower.

Well.. Back to my typing now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home