Monday, April 25, 2005

Financial Maths is such a killer!!!

As the title goes... the paper today was such a killer.Can get B I'll be happy already.

Even though this is the exam period, but a lot of things are just going through my mind. Ministry stuffs... so many things happening.. new people, encounter weekend, pre-encounter, SAJC CEll Reunion, post encounter, SOL...

Also all the more wordly stuffs like what to get for Mother's Day, when to meet up with Wenguang again, my contract with MOE, my IPPT with ZhengZhong in June, whether I'll be doing honours, whether I want to go Penang with Vincent or whether I should go Malacca with WanTing and Harvey... ...

Aiya... should learn to take things step by step... else I sure burn-out. Must go study for tomorrow's test now!

1 Comments:

Blogger WG said...

Why am i considered worldly stuff? Sounds quite like a drag heh? haha, chill out boy. u know what, i wanted to type ur name just now coz i wanna bookmark this page, nearly type it as "Sweet Huat"....haha, sounds like sweetheart...... eei..... haha,
ok lor. call me out after exams. Ciao.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home