Sunday, May 08, 2005

Post exam "busy-ness"

Finally my exams are over!

Pastor Khong preached a sermon on prayers during service. He spoke something that really open my mind... "The actual battle is not in the physical but in the spirituak" And yar... really need to perservere in praying for my loved ones. Really need to PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens) for the people around me.

Was thinking of fasting and praying this week... but guess that my Penanag trip will put the fasting on hold for 3 days. My spiritual father is quite worried for me regarding this trip... but I guess things would be ok as I felt the assurance from God. Just have to constantly remind myself to keep watch and to put on the armour of God constantly. Also have to pray for the people in the cell.

Also looking forward to the coming Encounter Weekend. Not only for Yee Kiat and Guoyong, but also for myself. Really need to encounter God afresh again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home