Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Looking forward to 060505 11am

Still looking forward to that moment where I can leave MPSH after finishing my last paper.

Frankly speaking, me didn't pia at all the past few days. Sort of just flipping through the 400++ lecture slides every now and then and trying to refreshing the ideas and concepts. Also not really in the mood to study. Nowadays just very distracted and not really in the mood to go deep into studying. But then again... I'm always like that during examination periods. Be it O levels or A levels, I'm always very slack during the last few minutes one. And I really have to thank God for always pulling me through enough to pass and get decent grades (So far... my worst grade that has appeared on the cert is a C5 for GP.)

Plans for the holidays... firstly, I think I just want to go through a major revamp. I think I will have to harden my heart to throw away a lot of stuffs which I won't want to keep. Next, I would try to reorganise my stuffs so that I can be highly effecient when I need to search for them. This includes copying all my files into one CD and clearing the computer space. All these preferbly done by 130505.

Was thinking I badly need to get a suntan too... Was thinking if I want to ask my Wang Xi- lookalike friend (dun get angry if you're reading this ah) to go along since he's so experience and such a good company. But it's pretty weird to stand half-naked in front of him leh. Feel so exposed and transparent... HA!HA!

1 Comments:

Blogger WG said...

Hey bro, sun taning is fine. i am ok with it. jus to tell u, i am fine although i may blabbler alot and say i got this problem that problem and depressed at this and that. its just me. so dun fret over it. the other day u saw me on the train, u gave me this look like i am physchotic or sth... Really i am fine and i talk such stuff to people all the time, so its really fine. I dun wan u to start thinking that i have a problem and start all your counselling thingy with me. i seriously dun need it. haha... thanks. but u can treat me the taiwan chicken chop when we see it, i need that. ok, sms me to tell me when we go sunning. i presume ur mobile is fine now? again, recently i have lots of people telling me that i llok like Mr Wang Xi........ Oh shit....... I dont look like him!!!!!!!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home