Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sob sob...

Aiya... So sad today.

Was going to sms William and ask him how are things in SISPEC. Sms type till half way then my handphone auto shut off. When I on the handphone, the message "Contact Service" appeared on my phone and I'm unable to use it. But what the heck... still got to go sit for my paper.

After my paper, I went to the Nokia Shop at Jurong Point then they say that the repair service is at Suntec only and it might cost up to $80-$100 dollars (as my warenty has expired already). Was thinking of altering the date on my warenty card to get a free repair... but think better not lar... not good testimony.

Think for now have to borrow my mum's handphone first or else I'll be out of touch with the world. Was thinking of maybe go sign another cheap contract with M1 and get a new handphone at a cheaper price... Anyone got any recommendations?

Really upset over the phone lar... Listening to "Tong Hua" by Guang Liang now... sad sad song introduced to me by Kenneth during the last K-box session with him. Hopefully will feel better after crying it out... : (

1 Comments:

Blogger WG said...

hey, come on. getting upset over a phone is not bloody worth your while. Dun need to be SO UPSET. its not the end of the world. cheers!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home