Friday, April 29, 2005

Boring 2 days and interesting days ahead

Been spending yesterday and today studying for Graph Theory I. Still a lot of proofs and theorems to be understood. But stress level is only about 10% compared to 99% last week cause I've finished the bulk of my exams. After the paper tomorrow, I'll be more or less extremely relax. Think my stress level will reduce to 1% after 1130am tomorrow.

What else after that... well... going to shop for Kenneth's birthday present with ZY, then going to meet up with Guoyong and Yee Kiat for Pre-encounter materials. After that will have the short celebration and cell. And then sunday will be meeting up with Guoyong for studies. After which will meet up with Jerome and Harvey for some stuffs. Really looking forward to what God is going to do in this meet-up. And after that is just preparing for my last paper on 6th May for the rest of the week.

And things are really so exciting... cause I'll be having fun with friends and also spending more time on ministry. But at the same time also slightly concern about my status... whether I will be staying back for honours or going to start work. Well... everyone tells me to go for honours... but I prefer to wait and see how things goes. Don't wish to die die stay behind just because everyone says so. Still waiting an answer from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home