Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sleepless night

Yesterday night was really bad... Sweating all the way and unable to sleep peacefully. Fan was on but still didn't help me to have a better sleep.

Had to pull myself out of bed at 630am for the morning paper cause I want to be early for the 9am paper. (I normally wake up around 730am) Don't feel really great as didn't get the rest i needed. Thank God I found myself to be pretty alert throughout the paper. Pia the 2-hour paper... didn't finish all the technical proofs, but manage to finish all the workable parts. Thanks to my cell leader for praying for the peace I needed... caues the worst thing that can ever happen to me is to panic and hand in a blank paper (which has happened to me before.). And that didn't happen to me today.HA!HA!

Guessed I'd also learn to let go already. Most lecturers like that. They just want to "kill" as many students as possible in the exams to distinguish the clever students from the average. Think they lack a lot of mercy. Maybe we should ask pastor to preach a sermon of mercy to my lecturers. But think of it... wonder if I'll be merciful to my students next time... HA!HA!HA! Still not really in the mood to study for my exams tomorrow. But I know I got to get down to it... at least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home